Donate Any Amount
We believe that in times of great uncertainty, the arts are more important than ever. Circa will be working our hardest to support our artists through this challenging time. Please consider donating to the theatre that so greatly needs your support.
Circa is run by a Charitable Trust. All donations are eligible for a tax credit of 33% from Inland Revenue New Zealand.
You can donate any amount here
Become a Friend of Circa
By becoming a Friend of Circa, not only do you receive great discounts to quality theatre, but you also make a huge difference to the ongoing existence of your favourite theatre! Contributions from Circa’s Sponsors, Donors and Friends are invaluable to our actors, directors, designers, technicians, stage managers and publicists. It is this support that provides the basis for Circa assisting talented creative New Zealanders to produce high quality theatre experiences.
Each Friends subscription is just $60 per annum and entitles you to:
- Two tickets at our Friends special price of $38 (normally $52) for the first two weeks of each production. The membership starts paying for itself after only two shows;
- Regular newsletters, with information on the latest shows, news of what is happening in the theatre, and profiles of some of our best-known actors, directors, and other theatre practitioners;
- Special promotions and offers for the licensed bar & cafe at Circa Theatre;
- Invites to exclusive Friend of Circa events.
1. To become a Friend or renew your Friends membership
You can click the relevant button below or call Circa’s Box Office on 04 801 7992 if you prefer.
2. To update your contact information if you are an existing Friend of Circa
Please call Circa’s Box Office on 04 801 7992 or contact Eleanor via the Box Office.
We would love you to be part of the Circa whānau!
Theatre Artists Charitable Trust (TACT)
In 1987, Circa Theatre established the Theatre Artists Charitable Trust (TACT) to provide financial support to the creative artists (actors, playwrights, directors, etc.) during the initial stages of play production and rehearsal.
We have introduced the Arty 500 Annual Campaign – a fundraising campaign that with your help we hope can achieve its goal to raise $100,000!
You can donate by either:
- Sending a cheque to: TACT, c/o Circa Theatre. PO Box 968, Wellington, 6140 or
- Making a payment through Internet Banking.
- Account name: Theatre Artists Charitable Trust
- Account number: 01-0505-0636362-00
- Particular: <your name>
- Code: <your phone number>
- Reference: Arty 500
Theatre Artists Charitable Trust is a charitable trust registered under the Charitable Trusts Act 1957 (registration number CC28898). The Inland Revenue Department allows individuals to claim 33.33% rebate for all donations of $5 or more up to the value of their income.