Box Office Manager
Applications close 5pm Friday 24th September 2021.
Circa Theatre is one of New Zealand’s leading professional theatres with performances running six days a week throughout the year. We are looking to engage an independent contractor to manage Circa’s in-house box office, to start as soon as possible.
The Box Office Manager reports to the Circa Council and is responsible for the management of a small team of part-time contractors who maintain the daily operation of the box office.
On average the Box Office Manager’s hours will be 30-40 hours per week. Circa is looking to offer a two year contact (with a right of renewal).
Required skills and experience
- Experience in box office management and systems
- Finance including reconciliations and banking
- Experience using Patronbase or other ticketing systems
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to get on with a wide variety of people
- A passion for the Arts
- Common sense, a sense of occasion, can-do attitude and energy and enthusiasm
- Circa Council members (particularly the Circa Treasurer)
- Sales and Marketing Manager and other Circa Theatre workers
- Incoming productions/co-ops and visiting productions
Key Services to be provided
- Management of the box office, booking systems and box office workers
- Support to Marketing team
To request a ‘services to be provided’ list and/or job description please email Linda Wilson at email@example.com
How to apply
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to Linda Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Friday 24th September 2021. Interviews will be held shortly thereafter.