The Circa Theatre Café and Wine Bar provides a café style blackboard menu (changing daily) with main prices ranging from $12.50 to $35.00.
The menu may include a range of the following:
- Quiches – served with a side-salad $12.50 (Feta & Spinach; Egg & Mushroom; Bacon & Egg)
- Homemade Pies – served with a side-salad $12.50 (Beef, Chili & Cheese; Chicken & Corn)
- Lasagne – served with a side-salad $15.00 (Beef; Vegetarian)
- Root Vegetable Salad – $15.00
- Curry – served with a side-salad & rice $18.50 (Chicken Thai Curry; Red Thai Chicken Curry)
- Lamb Tagine – served with a Cous Cous $18.50
- Antipasto (for two) $35.00 – Cured meats including Danish salami, smoked chicken, chorizo, pastrami, ham, feta, olives ,gherkins ,sundried tomato & dips served with Crostini & Crackers
- Cheeseboard (for two) $35.00 – A selection of Kapiti Cheeses including Blue, Smoked, port wine and aged with grapes pickles and assorted crackers.
- Desserts – A selection of desserts from the display cabinet may include such delights as Chocolate Éclairs, Cheesecake, Chocolate Mud Cake, Opera Cake, Custard Squares and a selection of slices.
- Kapiti Ice Creams are available and may be pre-purchased at the café, ready for you to pick up at intermission.
Please note, all items are subject to availability.